John Norcott is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to John Norcott, 11 Chatsworth Fold, Spring View, Wigan WN3 4LT. Alternatively, you can telephone 07951529421.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, submit an enquiry via the website, phone or email.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information:
- Name (and business name if applicable)
- Contact information including address, phone, email and IP address
- Demographic information such as postcode, event address
- Other information relevant to your enquiry
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about artists or services which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, but only if you have made an enquiry with us, and only if you have not opted out of receiving promotional emails.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity. When you have entered into a contract with us, we will hold your data securely for 6 years to help support our financial reporting requirement.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Our web site may also use HotJar heatmap and visitor recording software. Hotjar may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal data. Data collected by Hotjar is for Ntertain’s internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you would like to remove your personal details from our website, please contact email@example.com
Booking Terms and Conditions
1) This Booking Confirmation shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 14 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) The Client will be invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
6) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s) is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7) The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act(s) and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be used as part of the performance.
8) Where any Act is expected to wear stage clothing The Client must provide adequate dressing room facilities. Public toilets are unacceptable.
9) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
10) The Client must hold adequate insurance policies in respect of any Engagement.
11) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals for the Act(s) prior to the commencement of an Engagement.
12) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
13) If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act(s).
14) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
15) Should the Act(s) be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee may be charged as agreed between the parties.
16) An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
17) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Name of company
11 Chatsworth Fold
Wigan WN1 1NA
Tel: +44 07951529421